Triple Eight Brainsaver White Rubber Helmet
- Multi-impact Design
- Comes standard with Sweatsaver™ Liner
- Adjustable Straps
- Triple Eight Customized Logo Rivets
- Sizes – Small, Medium, Large
- Ideal for skateboarding, long boarding, inline skating (roller blading), and roller derby use
Triple Eight Helmet Sizing:
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below.
- Extra Small: 20.10 in (51.05cm) – 20.50 in (52.07cm)
- Small: 20.60 in (52.3cm) – 21.30 in (54.1cm)
- Medium: 21.40 in (54.3cm) – 22.00 in (55.8cm)
- Large: 22.10 in (56.1cm) – 22.90 in (58.1cm)
- Extra Large: 23.00 in (58.4cm) – 24.00 in (60.9cm)
Triple Eight's renowned Brainsaver rubber helmet is one of the best multi-impact helmets available. This helmet can be used as necessary protective gear for skateboarding, in-line skating ("rollerblading"), roller derby, scooter, and most roller sports. As well, at Triple Eight they know that sweating while skateboarding sucks, so their techies listening to top riders, went back to the drawing board and developed the patented Sweatsaver™ liner that helps eliminate the smells, the stinging and the eye blurring that occurs from sweat. Their revolutionary liner has moisture-wicking layers that limit sweat drippage, an anti-bacterial treatment to make it virtually stink proof, and a 360° wrap around design so that there is absolutely no liner separation. With their terry cloth construction, you can kiss that itchy head feeling goodbye. The Sweatsaver™ liner is standard in all rubberized helmets and pro helmets, and is also sold individually.